Getting sufficient quality sleep has a number of health benefits, and a quality mattress that is ideally suited for your body and sleep position can help you get quality rest every single night. So how do you find the mattress ideally suited for you, let alone for you and your bed partner? Visit any of the eight Albuquerque area The Mattress Store locations. Our proprietary bedMATCH™ system will help you choose the right mattress.
Considerations for Mattress Selection
Kingsdown®’s bedMATCH technology has eliminated guesswork from choosing a mattress. However, there are some things that bedMATCH doesn’t know until you tell it, such as:
- Your usual sleep position—side, back or stomach
- How you feel when you sleep and wake up—
- Do you have pain when you are lying in bed?
- Do you have pain and/or stiffness when you wake up?
- What areas of your body feel achy?
These questions help your sales team member and the bedMATCH system identify the types of support best suited to your body and where reinforced support may be needed.
Other considerations to find the perfect mattress for you include:
These considerations are completely based on your preferences. You know what you like…tell us so we can help you find it.
More Mattress Buying Tips
The experts at The Mattress Store can help you find the mattress that will deliver the best quality sleep. We even back your purchase with our 60-day Comfort Guarantee. But to get the most from your mattress selection, we also recommend:
- Purchasing the right mattress care products to extend the life and performance of your mattress
- Selecting pillows that provide the support you need for your head, neck and shoulders
Because the quality and fit of your mattress is so important to your sleep and your overall health, price should not be the biggest factor. When you visit The Mattress Store, know what your monthly budget it. We offer a range of financing options to arrive at a monthly payment you can afford.